Sunday, August 17, 2008

Captivating Hollywood...


Few days back ..wen I was arranging my comp contents ..I came across one of the most beautiful girls ever seen..and she kept me mesmerised with every pose she gave ..the style ..the radiance..the looks...the smile...she was captivating in all...


I jus miss the era of her charms.......



Watched two Movies and both the movie were awesome...

Untraceable
was the first one...which was about how media and internet can destroy lives and how a person used it to kill people....and how a witty FBI cyber crime agent proved that law is above all...the flow of the movie ...the characters...everything was awesome and glued me to the seat till the end....I loved every inch of it and watched it thrice before saving it for my DVD collection.
August Rush
was a wonderful musical movie that was sweeter beyond my expectation..it was about an orphan boy who can hear music and who was a music prodigy...and his struggle to find his mom n dad who even dint knew his existence before...the movie was well paced and decorated with beautiful pieces of acoustics from guitar to piano with some wonderful acting by the actors...and few songs which glued my heart to it..and it is going too in my DVD collection...
August Rush - August Rhapsody in C Major -
oh btw the hero Jonathan Rhys Meyers even sang two song of his own voice and I just wonder how a cute guy like him can act and sing so well...lovely...

So go for it this weekend and have a wonderful time...

Happy Rakshabandhan to u all

Sayonara.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want a review ????

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails