Wednesday, January 24, 2007

wats happening ...

I m missing her so bad..dat I keep dreaming about her...her image got dissolved in my dream..may be the medicines are effective..coz dey promised for no dreams..but my feelings for her is so tense and m missing her so badly..she repeatedly comes back in my dreams...
But I wont write her back..coz she just questioned my character...and da person who don believe me...has no plae in my life..even if it makes a void...coz even i call back..I don kno whether she will answer or not..but if she comes..our relation wont b da same..i will keep thinking dat she is not trusting me..and I can talk to any 1 who thinks m a traitor...so I call it an end...
Though I m missing her badly...and I kno she will be dere in my heart forever...

Thank God she has dis minor or wateva..and she don hav serious prob..but yesterday she accused me so bad.....and about giving her nummme..hehehe..I wont say anething..as she keeps reading here....

God..please..please give me strength to carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want a review ????

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails