Wednesday, September 29, 2010

live like a rockstar..

Life is not going on well.. and when things go wrong ..every other thing changes.. life shows different priorities.. and you get a clear picture and there you see where you are standing...

My govt. paid fellowships is gonna be withdrawn as some stupid fellow sitting in a chair drawing his salary decides that all the student should get only 3 years of fellowship..and wateva be the situation.. and however I console myself but it is tough... it is pulling me towards depression and I am having nightmares... 
When things go wrong ..u will feel the whole universe conspiring  against you.. and that is what happened .. a stupid bee stung me on my wrist  even when I was wearing full sleeves and my hand is all swollen up as I am allergic to it...

and I don't know what should I say... I have to live in some Suite in 5 star today.. free of cost complementary but I guess I have to pay the taxes and of course the food... though I don't want it .. but what's wrong in staying on night and live like a rockstar...

Music of the day: PINK .. So what...it is really inspiring and even when the theme is heartbreak ..the song is wonderful and I guess sometimes you really wanna say to the bad time.. "You don't get to screw me coz I screwing you all...."....


Ps: I have disabled commenting to save you the trouble...



Want a review ????

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails