Monday, September 06, 2010

Bloggervilla

Been to so many blogs for quite a long time... work keeps me busy...and it is so hard to track all the blogs.. so I normaly don't blog hop.. but today I cleared the pending blog roll after so long... 

It was all mayhem everywhere... though there were lots of sweet moments that people shared..I liked some... but I do miss the facebook's like button on blogs.. so that I can say slilently to some posts that ..yeah!! I read ur post and I have no idea what to say to you ...but if you need help .. I will be there... but writing it on blogger comment with everyones eyes glued on.. feels cliche to me...

Lots of things are happening around..  I am not close to all bloggers except few...those few are also moving away... I really don't care now.. coz nowadays I am not comment hungry .. nor reader hungry.. I am writng for myself.. coz writing let me realease out the toxins that move in my system as black letters on the webpage...

Bloggerville gave me a lot...I used to blabber about my girlfrnd when I get offline from orkut telling her my inner feelings pretending that she don't read it ..my break ups... my frustrations.. when I read sometimes those old posts.. they seem so wonderfully written...

There were lots of frnds in the earlier time.. but nowadays.. it is all silent.. and I just don't wanna go all of a sudden to offer them help..when I don't have time for myself...I am all enclosed in a shell with me, my family, mafai wars, research and my sweetheart.......she is completely wholesome...I don't feel any loneliness with her around and she is so much around sometimes that I have to force her to go to sleep even if it is 12 noon...lol . just kidding... contrary to many blogger speculators, our relationship is going steady.."Touch wood"... lol no kinky thoughts with wood... lol...and I credit all  to my patient sweetheart who is for the first time putting time and efforts in the relationship.. that's why people say.. love needs maturity...

PS: Lots of things going around .. and I hope every gets a happily ever after...



3 comments:

  1. Good to know tht u r busy in life. And good bless the 2 of you. :) Stay happy always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    and it continues to be so.... ♥♥♥...

    ReplyDelete

Want a review ????

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails