Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pick up Lines

When I was kid, I used to hate girls.

They were like enemies to me and I used to pull a lot of them like Pull thier hairs and pull up their tops and pull down their skirts... those were my forte which I used to do with perfection..


It was not  soon that I got to understand the true value of having a girl by my side ..like in teenage it was a pride to have a girl friend in two places one in same school and one in another all girls school... :D and later you need to have a non school girlfriend only who need to occasionally pay you a visit with some kisses here n there :P


But for picking up a girl from all girls school , it was hell tough with no internet teaching available at least was  not cheap. So I had to ask my near dumb friends to look into it and what they came up with nearly changed my life ...I was without a girl friend for a long time...lol


So I will just pick up some lines to be used by you which has some effect...



Like the good effect pick up line...to be used when the girl is sweet homely and innocent...

Characteristic of a good pick up line:


1) Funny
2) A little twisted so that she can understand what u meant only thinking about it for a while
3) Should be said with puppy eyes followed by a wicked smile when she understand wat you wanted to say
4) U should be properly dressed  and do not look like some serial killer let loose


So good girls Pickup lines are :

- Honey, I'm new in this town - do ya think I could have directions to your house.



- Were you arrested earlier? It's gotta be illegal to look that good.


- Be unique and different, just say yes.


- Is your name related to Summer? 'Cause you are as hot as hell. 


- Please help the homeless. Take me home with you..


- What's a nice girl like you doing with a face like that?


- You are a 9.999. Well, you'd be a perfect 10 if you were with me.


- Do you have a Bandaid? Cos I just scraped my knee falling for you.




- Do you have a map? Cos Honey, I just keep gettin lost in your eyes.




- Do you think I could borrow that dress sometime?




- Girl, you gotta be tired coz you been runnin through my mind all day.




- Help, somethings wrong with my eyes - I just can't take them off you.


-You're like a dictionary - you add meaning to my life!


- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again? 


OKK!!!!! Now These lines should not be used  but can be used if you know for sure that girl is too arrogant and need a squeeze before she even talk to you ...




- I wish you were a door so I could slam you all day long.

- Nice legs...what time do they open? 

- I may not be the best looking guy in here, but I'm the only one talking to you. Wanna play army? I'll lay down and you can blow the hell outta me. 

- I wish you were a Pony Carousel outside Walmart, so I could ride you all day long for a quarter. 

- Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag. 

- You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away. You know, if I were you, I'd have sex with me. 

- I know milk does a body good, but DAMN, how much have you been drinking? 

- Do you work for Postal service ? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.


- You're so hot you melt the plastic in my underwear.


So choose the lines wisely and do tell me if you have anything more to add here :P...love you all...

Picture Courtesy :  All links intact..





11 comments:

  1. khali dimag shaitan ka ghar :D
    aur koi kaam nahi tha kya MOMMY :P
    well its pretty cool...
    lemme try this on u my bubbly babe :P
    wanna do some chiggy wiggy ;) ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose the best pick up lines are those that are original, goofy and 'customized' to the person in question, if I may say so.

    So, nayi ladki mili kya? Stud boy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know any :P nice one bro :)

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ria...

    thanx re... :P kafi log ko thodi bahut help ho hi jayegi :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reetes...

    abhi bhi meri preference straight and tere toh claimers bhi hai...tere sath kaise chiggy wiggy karoo dumbo :D

    aur kya haal hai..coalfield mein koi ladki mili nhi abhi tak ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. J

    Bhai... right u r ...isiliye jo log customized banana chahte hai.. I have given instructions too :D

    and structure k liye they can choose any of the pick up lines.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool lines,, but why arent there any hindi ones

    ReplyDelete
  8. HindI mein pick up lines... lol...bolna bekaar hai..wo kabhi pick nhi hogi hindi sunegi toh..desi ladkiyan kafi choosy hoti hai :D

    ReplyDelete

Want a review ????

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails