Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tagged Again

Yeap .. I got tagged again by my sweet frnd Tani... and really i loved the tag.

If I were a beginning, I would be: The beginning of life .

If I were a month, I would be: October (the subtle touch of cool breeze wid fragrance of sheoli, it's just mesmerising
).


If I were a day of the week, I would be: Saturday ( it brings a new hope ..dat tomorrow is holiday :P ) .

If I were a time of day, I would be: the morning ( dancing on tunes of bird chirps wid lots of soft lights ) .

If I were a planet, I would be: EARTH ( No doubt about it .. I hate living alone).

If I were a season, I would be: Shishir ( its a month in bengali, I fink dey call it ..Autumn) .

If I were a sea animal, I would be: A Star fish ( I love dat ..its sooo sweeeet) .

If I were a direction, I would be: A direction to come outta desert .

If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: Mom's kitchen closet so dat Ican be always close to her.

If I were a sin, I would be: Lust.

If I were a liquid, I would be: Tears ( It may seem vague but tears bring down da stress :-s, in short dats wat biotechnology comes in my literature..tears take out the stress hormones of the body :P lol ).

If I were a fraud/scare, I would be: A scare to lose some one .

If I were a gem, I would be: A white diamond .

If I were a tree, I would be: A Neem tree ( I wud had loved to say Maples, but I never saw one here and never got benefitted or amazed by it :-s).

If I were a tool, I would be a: A Butter knife .

If I were a flower/plant, I would be: A sheoli flower .

If I were a kind of weather, I would be: A Winter.

If I were a musical instrument, I would be: A Flute .


If I were an animal, I would be: A Jaguar .

If I were an emotion, I would be: The feeling of being Content .

If I were a vegetable, I would be: A lemon .

If I were a sound, I would be: Birds chirping .


If I were an element, I would be: Sky .

If I were a car, I would be: A Porsche spider .

If I were a song, I would be: Dil kya kare jab kisi ko kisi se pyar ho jaye .

If I were a food, I would be: Ichhe Cleam :P .


If I were a place, I would be: Home .

If I were a material, I would be: A white sheet of paper .

If I were a taste, I would be: Tangy .

If I were a scent, I would be: My new Set Wet Naughty .

If I were a religion, I would be: Buddhism .

If I were a sentence, I would be: " I miss U" .

If I were a body part, I would be: EYE .

If I were a facial expression, I would be: Smile .

If I were a subject in college, I would be: Quantum Physics .

If I were a shape, I would be: Slender .

If I were a quantity, I would be: Parsec .

If I were a color, I would be: Blue .

If I were a thing, I would be: A laptop .

If I were a landmass, I would be: An Archipelago.

If I were a book, I would be: The Bhagwad Gita.

If I were a monument, I would be: The Taj ( no second thots) .

If I were an artist, I would be: Raphael .

If I were a poem, I would be: A Solitary Reaper .

If I were a landscape, I would be: The Backwaters .


I was a watch, I would be: Rolex Timeless .

If I were God, I would be: Shiva .

If I were a vowel, I would be: U .

If I were a consonant, I would be: C .

If I were a formula, I would be: That of Water .

If I were a Science, I would be: Physics .

If I were a theory, I would be: Theory of Relativity .

If I were a famous person, I would be: Achilles.

If I were sport, I would be: Ice skating.

If I were a movie, I would be: Love Actually .

If I were a cartoon, I would be: Tweety .

If I were an explorer, I would be: Columbus .

If I were a scientist, I would be: Albert Einstein .

If I were a relation, I would be: The relation between mom n her kids .


If I were a river, I would be: Amazon .

If I were intoxication, I would be: Fragrance .

If I were alone, I would be: Thinking of u .

If I were a question, then I would be: If there is reincarnation,why the population is on rise:O, how new souls are born if dey cant be created? Is dere a population explosion in soul community too:-s ? Khikhikhi.

If I were a hobby, I would be: Singing .

If I were a habit, I would be: Fidgeting.

If I were in an atom, I would be: Protons .

If I were an end, I would be: The end of misery .

If I were you, I would be: be avoiding da crap dat are written above :P khikhikhi
jus kidding.

Now the person who m I tagging are

My Anonymous visitor ( My sweetheart Sarah)
Abhishek
Redsoul
Asha

6 comments:

  1. oh man u wrote a wonderful post on it. but im so sure i wont be able to write anything to this tag :p I'll try though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i came very randomly across it....but it was good...really good...( i hope it was original :P )

    ReplyDelete
  3. red soul :P
    u r getting too late :P
    complete it fast.................... :P

    asha :P i kno its tough but a tag is a tag ..poora toh karna padega :P


    adi !!
    thx for liking my thots..since its a tag question are general but answers were original :P

    if u want a tag i can give a tag on dis
    keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  4. there isn't any bengali month called shishir!!!!! there is one called Shorot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. go and check da dictionary..or google search...its similar to autumn but only comes in da early spring
    :-s

    ReplyDelete

Want a review ????

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails