I am starting with something funny..
Last night I was working with some research paper.. and I didn't notice how time flew by...I slept at 4:30 AM .. promising myself that I will wake up at 5:30 to watch the Mahalaya program to be aired on DD bangla..I did wake up..switched on the TV but couldn't help sleeping off again.. blatantly regreting that my University didn't declare today a holiday... I woke up with sleepy eyes at 9.. hurriedly gulping down the breakfast..took the shower and dressed and rushed to department.. ONLY TO FIND TODAY IS A HOLIDAY........ Grrr!!!!!!! I was so pissed and simultaneously bursting with laughter of my ignorance..making the chowkidar to wonder..who the fool this guy is...LOL..!!!!
I was blog hopping to some blogs and there I saw some beautiful writings ...one of which was describing the clouds and relating it to life.. I really liked it.. and I thought I need to write something so beautiful with lots of complex words sounding like litzwiz.. but now when I am writing I can't find anything to write about...hahahha.. and don't think I will write something popular....
hmmm... wanna learn recipe for my last night meal of fried rice and chicken curry ???
1) Boil 1 cup of rice. I used toota basmati...it is variety that is sold cheaper in market than basmati.. as it contains broken rice that can't be packed for export.. and I love the smell of it... not the size.You can add cabbage, green pea, more onions and green chillies...if you want.. I didn't last day :P
2) Take one onion, some garlic and lil ginger and chop it to fine pieces
3) Take half shimla mirch (capsicum) and chop it fine shreds
4) Add 3 tsps of oil in pan.
5) Fry the onion, garlic and ginger in pan , until onion turns golden brown
6) Add Capsicum shreds and add salt as per your taste...
7) Pour in 1 sp of vinegar and 1 sp on soya sauce in it and fry it until it gives the aroma that tingles you saliva glands :P
8) Pour in ..the boiled cup of rice and fry it with very low flame...
9) Pour it in your plate...
1) take 300gm of chicken, and leave it to marinate with chopped onions and salt for half an hour
2) Cut some ginger , some garlic in fine pieces and chop 2 onions
3) add 4 tbsp of oil and put lil ginger in the oil, followed by Bay leaves and a lil cinnamon and cardemom
4) fry the chopped onions and garlic till they turn golden brown
5) pour in the marinated chicken
6)Fry it low flame untill the chicken turns whitish and start releasing the oil
7) Squeez in one tomato
8) add 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder, 1 and 1/2 tsp of cumin powder, 1/2 tsp of coriander powder and 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder with salt( remember you have already put salt on chicken while marinating so take care of the amount you put in.
9) fry the mixture..till it start releasing the oil
10) Add 1/2 tsp of shahi garam masala and fry for sometime.
11) Add 1/2 bowl of water and let it boil for 20 minutes or.. boil for 1 whistle in a pressure cooker.
12) Pour the chicken in the serving bowl
and relish...the fried rice with Chicken... and believe me it tasted awesome....
OK!!! Now go and cook something... Veggie loves..just replace the chicken with Paneer and add 1 sppon of butter in it and you have your butter paneer ready..
PS: I know how to cook and it tasted awesome.. any mistake you make while cooking like start listening music and it burns ..it is completely not my responsibility.. it you want it to be .. invite me to your house with all things ready.. I will cook and we will eat.. out station frnds need to send in extra bucks for AC train ticket with the request.. remember me now unemployed ;)
PPS: Pics are not mine.. though I am sure if you are good in presentation it will look the same.. though it will taste better and you can cook within half an hour ..both the recipes with very little things :D