Monday, July 29, 2013

Moving on ...


It's been really long since I penned down anything on my blog. I remember the times, when I used to feel proud declaring I am a blogger. But now.. things have changed... this blog is nearly dead...not because it doesn't find its traffic but I don't feel to write again...

So what I am doing now..? I don't know... I want to be writing again... writing words..writing baseless nonsensical grammatically wrong posts...feeling touch of the wrong sided creativity... but I can't...

There are too many memories associated with this blog.. I remember the time when I used to wait for her comments... not because I loved her.. but because... she was so purely in love with me that she always felt good reading every nonsense I put up on this page... she will fight with me for me with so many ..that she lost her own fan followers ..but she was content..because she had me.... but I never realized her importance in my life.. Now when she is gone... far gone.. I feel so alone...not that I didn't want to be left alone..because leaving her was my decision as I am an incomplete soul..an incomplete man... an incomplete lover...but when I am penning down this post... I know it will not be even read by her... even if read..it will not ever come back to me....

Do I miss her ??

Yes.. I do miss her....but now I need to walk this path alone... I chose this path... and I am going to walk alone....

I visited her blog today...and the way she blossomed back into the writing her I knew.. I felt happy.. but as like every broken soul.. I tried to find if there is any trace of love still left there... not because I want her to love me again... but because.. in this busy and tight life of mine.. I just needed a glimmer of hope...even if it's just flickering wick of spent candle... but I couldn't find any... I guess she moved on....

Sorry !! I know I am insulting your love for me by saying those word that I always insisted not to be ever used between us....but somehow.. I am not feeling the need to hide this apology ...May be I moved on too...


Want a review ????

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails