Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Officially the worst month ever

This month is officially the most horrible ..

1) The month started with good news.. as Govt of India decided to fund my Europe trip but then I realised..I am too late for the visa...
So my Czech trip got cancelled...

2) Following that was a trip to Leh... which got cancelled out...and I had to spend all my scorching summer here only....

3) The pump set for lifting up water broke down this month and I have to lift water three floors everyday....

4) Then I decided to book a tour and and all the cloud burst on me the touring date...

5) I decided to stay away from a little girl.. who loves me very much.. because she is too young for me... and my girl frnd found out my affection for her.. and she broke up with me without even having a talk.....

Let's see how long this month gonna last....
btw... from now on comments from readers are not allowed.. but who the hell reads my blog anyways...

PS: God forgive me for I have sinned...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want a review ????

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails