Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shades

Going by the title of my blog.. I guess you will be thinking about something shady going around.. but you are wrong... I was going through a market search for buying my next sunglasses and landed on some awesome websites...

There were so much variety and so many reviews … I was all baffled up…there I landed up on Nytimes review of great sunshades and there I got to know about the online company started as NY startup ..Warby Parker…  I just clicked on the link and landed on varieties of shades…

It is company started by David Gilboa and his three B- school, Neil Blumenthal, Andrew Hunt and Jeffrey Raider.  They want a revolution in selling shades… and going by their website I was pretty pleased too… There were like dozens of design and each one was unique in its own way… As you I have a pretty high expectations from companies selling sunglasses… my amazement here can make you understand how stylish there were and how easy they were to be chosen…

I thought of doing some shopping for my lady and I chose a pretty neat design for her…Dark tortoise...it has tortoise eye glasses frame ...kind of like her eyes.. and will definitely accentuate her big eyes . I think that will enhance her  bossy look …hehehehe… You can try that the website out yourself… and they will be well within your range too… and yeah!! The shipping is free and you have 30 days trial period… Amazing isn’t…




And do chose a shade for me... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want a review ????

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails