Saturday, February 05, 2011

TOP 10 music 2010 - A review I

Last year , the music industry rocked the charts.. and it buzzed ..it banged and it created a place in everyone's heart...
This is an earnest attempt to categorize top 10 music International (English) and top 10 music National (hindi) with a little review...of each song....

I will start with English Music in this part 1... the serials of the order are not necessarily their ranks... but they are top 10 artists I liked ....
  1. Katy Perry: Fireworks : A single released  from her latest album Teenage dreams..is the sensation of 2010 that is still buzzing everywhere..the pitch is very high and you will defn feel the rush hearing it but is indeed mushy..The other recommendation are California Gurls.. it is sweet..catch and typical Katy Perry
  2. Taylor Swift: Spark Fly: It is sweet song with the characteristic softness of Taylor's voice.. you will remember the Love story... but I will recommend you to listen the Back to December of the same album speak now...it is good and I say better than spark fly but I will let you be your own judge.
  3. Kesha : Take it off:  There is nothing better to warm up than hearing Kesha.. Take it off is from her new album Animal..and the song and the video .. both are awesome.. the power in her  singing is just awesome and she has a sweet voice too..
  4. Eminem: Not Afraid: The song is from his new album recovery and believe me he recovered a lot from this album.. the song is powerful..the video is wonderfully shot and all the songs of the album are wonderful.. it is must buy.. but only if you like Hip Hop.... but not afriad is in middle of Hip hop and Pop.. so you will like it..but my recommendation is Love the way you lie..with Rihanna... it is running in top 40 all over UK and US...
  5. Rihanna- What's My name: From her new album loud.. the song is characteristic Rihanna  though I love the whole album and needless to say it has lots of dance tracks... Who's that chick with David Guetta is now running up in many top charts..my recommendation is hear the song S&M and Only Girl.
  6. Taio Cruz- Break you heart- British R&B artist Taio Cruz's second album Rokstarr was instant hit and it was number one in my playlist for months.. the song is fresh.. beats are awesome.. and the video lovelier... the song has a rhythm and the song really rocks..my recommendation is to hear his Written in the stars ..it is number 2 in current UK chart..and the song is catchy and has a melody to it...
  7. Enrique: I like it..: The song is good though I got irritated hearing it repeat again and again in one Indian MTV program Male fantasy.. because it had some irritating guys having fun with foren chicks and they sucked big time with their attitude and repeated playing in two three minutes made me irritated of the song.. but needless to say..if you ae Enrique fan you will buy it for sure...
  8. Akon: Angel: Needless to say ..this song featured in my blog with some Victoria secret girls.. the song is fresh.. and the lyrics are better placed and above all it is Akon.. which needs no explanation altogether.. The song was also a regular in my playlist.. he hasn't launched any album in 2010 due to managerial issues..but 2011 will be all Akon... 
  9. Lady Antebellum: Need you now.. Needless to say the best romantic track this year was Need You now.. the song is fresh.. it will give you goosebumps wheneva  the pitch is raised... the song is perfect..and already has 16 million hits on youtube...though not much publicised ..the song was number one tracks in many countries..the song is a must hear...and if you are in love like me.. you should hear this...
  10. The last place is Reserved for some beautiful songs of World cup soccer 2010.. Waka waka by Shakira and Wavin flag by K'Naan was really wonderful ... though I will like to share the space with Usher too who rocked the chart with OMG and this year the song 'more' is making waves...
These all summarize my likings of Music 2010 ... if you have any suggestion or addition to the list.. you all are most welcome...Adding the playlist here... I have given the links with each video..you can click the individual links to watch...


PS: I hope you voted for my previous post... if not do vote for it.....

    3 comments:

    1. such a musical post..thanks to all those videos. :P

      What i liked best is what you have done with this post. this new feature to watch videos without leaving your blog is just way too awesome.

      and yeah..very informative post along with some very beautiful songs.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you sweetheart... I know you will love the post.. as I know you rely on net to hear music..so why not my blog :D

      ReplyDelete
    3. For more on this go to www.latest.fm/MUSIc/index.asp .

      Here u can find all for free (100%).

      I am using this link for most of my needs

      ReplyDelete

    Want a review ????

    Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails